MOBILITY PROGRAM MANAGEMENT
WESTCHASE MANAGEMENT DISTRICT
TGC serves as the Westchase District’s mobility program management consultant. Notable accomplishments within this time period include:
• Establishing the District as a Federal Transit Administration (FTA) grantee
• Securing a $14.7M Letter of No Prejudice which allowed the District to protect local infrastructure spending in advance of future federal reimbursement.
• Completed National Environmental Policy Act (NEPA) and Phase I Environmental Site Assessment documentation for the Walnut Bend, Westheimer, Library Loop, Brays Bayou Connector Trial, and HCC Campus Trail.
• Assisted in the transfer of over $2.8M in Transportation Enhancement funding from the Texas Department of Transportation to the FTA for use by Westchase.
• Provide design and access solutions for the universe of Westchase mobility projects.
• Provide intergovernmental coordination between Westchase, the Texas Department of Transportation, Federal Transit Administration, and the City of Houston.
• Act as the lead entity in managing compliance relative to federal procurements and right of way acquisition per the Uniform Act.
In this time period TGC was also successful in pursuing nearly $20M in discretionary federal funding for the Westheimer Road Pedestrian-Transit Improvement Project, the reconstruction of Walnut Bend, and the implementation of the HCC Trail.
Construction Administration Compliance/Procurement
Environmental Services Intergovernmental Coordination
2010 - present
Name: Jim Murphy
Title: General Manager
Phone: (713) 780-9434